Designation : Secretary, Jnana Prabodhini Samshodhan Sanstha Email : email@example.com Educational Qualifications : B.Sc., M.A (Psychology), Ph. D.
Area of current work : Coordinator Innovative Course: One year P.G. Diploma Course in “Education for the Gifted” after Post Graduation in any discipline, sanctioned by University Grants Commission, Delhi, via Pune University, on behalf of Jnana Prabodhini’s Institute of Psychology. 2013-2018
Area of specialization : National Supervisory Psychologist for Mensa India. Invited as consultant, discussant for Psychology and Education of the Gifted
National Publications :
- Watve, S.V. (2008).Intellectually gifted adults: life accomplishments Bulgarian Journal of Science and Education Policy (BJSEP), Volume 2(2) pp 251-266. ISSN 1313-1958 (Print)
- Watve, S. V. (2010) Correlation among Multiple Intelligences through parental perceptions. Indian Educational Review. 46(1). pp 20-30. ISSN 0972-561 X
International Publications :
- Bhate, V., Deshpande, S., Bhat, D., Joshi, N., Ladkat, R., Watve, S. Fall, C., Celeste A. de Jager, Refsum, H.,andYajnik, C. (2008 December) PMCID: PMC2656635 UKMSID: UKMS4197 Vitamin B12 status of pregnant Indian women and cognitive function in their 9-year-old children. Food Nutrition Bulletin.;29(4): 249–254.
- Buist, K. L., Verhoeven, M., Hoksbergen, R., &Laak, J. ter, Watve, S., &Paranjpe, A. (2016). Associations of perceived sibling and parent-child relationship quality with internalizing and externalizing problems: Comparing Indian and Dutch early adolescents. Journal of Early Adolescence. Advance online publication. doi:10.1177/0272431616653473
- Buist, K.L., Metindogan, A., Coban, S., Watve, S., Paranjpe, Analpa, Koot, Hans M., Van Lier, Pol, Branje, S.J.T. &Meeus, W.H.J. (2017). Cross-cultural differences in sibling power balance and its concomitants across three age periods. New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development, 2017 (156), (pp. 87–104).
National Conferences/Seminars Attended : 8
International Conferences/Seminars Attended : 5
Special achievements/ Awards : Swayansidhha Award in 2018.