Name : Vanita Vijay Patwardhan Designation : Advisor, Corporate HR Services Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Educational Qualifications : M. Ed., Ph. D. (Psychology).
Special Training :
- Certification in ‘Workplace Big Five Profile 4.0 TM’, by Center for Applied Cognitive Studies, Charlotte, NC, USA, Oct., 2011.
- ‘MS Office and Internet’ organized by Department of Computer Engineering, Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Oct, 2007.
- Dip. in Yoga Education (Govt. recognized), Yoga VidyaGurukul, Nashik, India in 2011
Area of current work :
- Research, Guiding Ph. D. students, Faculty of Mental, Moral and Social Sciences, in Psychology subject, SavitribaiPhule Pune University, India (2003-2015)
Area of specialization : Educational Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Psychometry, Guidance and Counseling, School Psychology, Facilitation in Soft Skills, Assessment of Competencies and Consultancy for industrial HR
National Publications : Nos.: 19 books, chapters, manuals – jointly
International Publications : Nos.: 1 chapters – jointly
National Conferences/Seminars Attended : Nos.: about 29
International Conferences/Seminars Attended : Nos.:6
Special achievements/ Awards :
- Partial financial assistance for Ph.D. research by Indian Council of Social Sciences Research, New Delhi, India; 1993
- Master of Education: second rank in the university and first rank in the college; 1994
- First Prize for the best article titled as ‘Ever Lasting Women Development’ by AFARM, India; 1996
- Shri. Biyani Award for work on ‘Motivating Abilities for Social Cause’ by JnanaPrabodhiniSamshodhanSanstha, Pune, India; 2002.