Jnana Prabodhini’s Institute of Psychology (JPIP) is offering Two Programs for Parents of Children (age 3 – 17 yrs) with High-Potentials.
(A Self-Help and Support Group for the Parents of Children with High-potentials)
- A self-help and support group working since 2014
- A monthly opportunity to meet and learn from trained personnel about high-potentials and its nurturance
- Guidance from experts at Jnana Prabodhini
- Building support network through संवाद (group-discussion) with other parents.
- Thoroughly interactive sessions
- Group runs in Marathi
- Parents from Pune attend the sessions offline, while parents outside Pune attend the sessions online
- Parenting Children with High-Potentials lecture series
(Online Lecture series for the Parents of Children with High-Potentials)
- For parents who prefer English as a language of instruction
- Once in two months, Online
- Parents outside Pune or India can avail this service
- Format of the session: Information shared by the Expert Facilitator followed by question-answer slot
- There will be moderate emphasis on discussion.
प्रज्ञा-मैत्र and Parenting Children with High-Potentials (PCHP) Lecture Series started and grown out of the need of:
- Understanding our high-potential child
- Nurturing his / her abilities
- Being a well-informed and well-equipped parent to nurture high-potentials
How do we achieve that:
- Knowledge sharing, facilitation and support by trained personnel in Education of the Gifted
- Guidance by experts at JPIP
- Experience sharing by parents – theoretical knowledge is blended with practical implementation through interactive sessions
- Various media are used to deliver the content of the session
- Discussion-sharing part of the sessions gives parent cross-cultural exposure of nurturing high-potentials with the emphasis on Indian parenting values.
Both the groups give a platform for parents sailing in the same boat to acquire knowledge, exchange support, making this Parenting Journey more enjoyable and less bumpy…
Prajna Maitra : A Self Help and Support Group for Parents of Children with High-potentials.
Parents of children with high-potentials (children between 3 to 17 years)
Through monthly and thoroughly interactive sessions, parents are being equipped to face different kinds of challenges in understanding, channelizing and nurturing the high-potentials of their child.
The program runs in two languages:
1. प्रज्ञा-मैत्र (Prajna-Maitra) - Online and offline, Monthly sessions run in Marathi, 16 sessions.
2. PCHP Lecture Series - Online only, Sessions in every Two months which is in English, 8 sessions